We serve youth and seniors in the St. Louis community, helping them to reach and retain their full potential and life goals.
The mission of the Northside Youth And Senior Service Center, Inc. is to enhance the quality of life of our clients by serving the basic needs of the elderly, children and families in the St. Louis Metropolitan area. We provide:
- Access to education, counseling and health services
- Recreational and social programs
- Daily nutritious meals
Our vision has three parts:
- To create a better tomorrow in the community today by creating programs that promote community values, diversity and individuality through our “uniqueness”
- To cherish the gifts of the young, mature and aged that empower the residents with the resources to fulfill their promise within the community
- To honor the values and nurture the skills of the young; and to support the leadership, strengths and wisdom of adults and elders
Moving Our Programming Forward
Our mission and vision of a better future drive our programs for youth and seniors in St. Louis. We serve as a safety net for them. For our seniors, we supplement nutritional needs with daily meals, offer transportation when they need it and provide programs to satisfy health requirements.
Our youth have different needs, and we work to create educational, enriching and supervised experiences for them to grow in a supportive environment and complement what they learn in school. And our kids would never let us forget snack time!